Helpful Reminders to Minimize the Transmission of Illness
For your child to return to school please remember they need to:
1. Be free of fever (less than 100 degrees F) for at least 24 hours without use of medication.
2. Have no vomiting for 24 hours after last occurrence (without use of medication) and be able to hold down fluids and food.
3. Have no diarrhea for 24 hours after last occurrence, without use of medication.
4. Remain at home for 24 hours after antibiotic treatment begins.
5. Be seen by a doctor and determined to be non-contagious before returning to school if an unidentified rash is present.
Please contact Mrs. Peg Bellich (ext. 4108) if you have questions or concerns.