Madison families, we’re calling on you,
Supporting our school as we pass on a BOO!
The season is here and it’s time for some fun – while keeping your distance, when there isn’t much light,
Pick a yard for your sign and stay out of sight!
Let’s decorate our town, ring the bell and run – if we all do our part and spread some cheer,
We’ll show our community that Madison Pride is here!
How to BOO:
- Purchase your Madison School BOO signs supporting the PTO HERE. The deadline to purchase is this Tuesday, October 5.
- Signs will be hand-delivered to your home the week of October 11.
- Place your Madison BOO sign in a friend, neighbor, classmate or local business’s yard for all to see!
- Limit to 1 sign per yard – secretly deliver to someone who hasn’t been BOO’d to spread the cheer far and wide! (You can find your student(s) class list(s) on the AtoZ Directory!)
- Most important is to have some fun! Get creative and let’s show the town that they’ve been BOO’d
Ready? Set? Happy BOO’ing!!
Questions? Please contact [email protected]