Follow us on Twitter @madisond181
Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled for Monday, November 25 and Tuesday, November 26. The window to sign up is now open. See below for directions on how to sign up:
- Sign into your Skyward Family Access Account
- Select the specific student by clicking the arrow next to “All Students”
- Click on the “Conferences” tab
- To view available conferences, click “All Conferences”
- Next to the specific class, click on “Select a Time” to reserve a time slot. The list of time slots that are open will appear.
- Click the “Select” button to reserve a spot. A confirmation will appear with the conference details. To confirm click “Save” or click “Back” to select a different time. A confirmation email will be sent to both the teacher and you.
- To view conferences you have manually scheduled or an instructor has scheduled click on “View Scheduled Times”. There is also an option to unscheduled or change a conference here.
Save the Date – Grades 2 & 5 Only
Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) – November 4-8
Halloween at Madison
All festivities will begin after lunch on Halloween – Thursday, October 31. (Morning kindergarten students are invited to wear their costumes in the morning and join us back at school at 12:25 to participate in the school parade. Please sign AM Kindergarten students in at the office). Our parade will begin at 12:40. We will have two special kindergarten guests leading the school parade!
First through fifth grade students are encouraged to go home for lunch so they can change into their costumes. We will have lunchroom supervisors available for students who are not able to go home to ensure students are able to eat and change into their costumes.
The Halloween Parade will begin at 12:40. Please make every effort to get your child(ren) back promptly by 12:20, as the parade will not begin until all student attendance has been taken by all of our teachers. We exit the west exterior entrance from the gymnasium using the sidewalk to walk around the path going behind the Community House, and proceed to the sidewalk along our parking lot, and enter the back gymnasium doors. In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you that morning of any changes.
Will begin directly following the parade (around 1:10). Parents are invited to observe the parade and/or attend the All School Meeting. Kindergarten AM parents will need to come to the office and sign out their child before proceeding to the All School Meeting. Class parties will follow at approximately 2:15 p.m.
Please help us ensure a fun and festive day by helping your child(ren) select and wear costumes that are appropriate for school. We ask that students not wear costumes that are gruesome, have weapons, or include full face masks which hinder visibility.
Classroom Party Treats:
Nestle’s Outshine (frozen) Fruit Bars – Tangerine will be served in the classroom during the Halloween Party on Thursday, October 31. The ingredient list can be found here.