The Madison staff and I cannot wait to welcome back our students on Tuesday, September 8!
Please note: On the 1st day of school, students who attend school in the afternoon session will not have their devices for the remote (morning) portion of day one. Devices will be distributed in the afternoon. We will get the students all set up on in person so that they can be successful during the home learning portion of the day!
Madison Safety Video for students
Please check out our Madison safety video so our hybrid students know what to expect on the first day of school.
School Day Hours:
- Hybrid AM Session: 8:40-11:10 am
- Student arrival will begin at 8:25 am, please do not drop your students before this time, as there will be no adult supervision
- Student dismissal will begin at 11:10 am.
- Hybrid PM Session: 12:40-3:10 pm
- Student arrival will begin at 12:25 pm, please do not drop your students before this time, as there will be no adult supervision.
- Student dismissal will begin at 3:10 pm
- FULLY Remote Learners: 8:40 am – 3:10 pm
- Your child will receive a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities via Seesaw (K-2) and Google Classroom (3-5).